The best places to play table tennis in Bristol
Table tennis isn’t just for hipsters in creative agencies these days. Thanks to Ping! Bristol there are tables dotted around Bristol if you want to play for free. Or alternatively you can sink a pint and whip out your blade (that’s table tennis lingo for a bat) in some of the best bars in Bristol.
2. The Canteen – Stokes Croft
3. The Bearpit….when it’s not occupied.
4. Pata Negra – Corn Street
— The Ox (@theoxbristol) July 30, 2015
5. Club Haus – Welshback
6. North Street – Bedminster
— UPFEST (@Upfest) July 17, 2013
7. Ping Pong Parlour – Easton
8. Vivo Sports Club – Welshback
9. Ashton Court
— Battle of the Paddle (@botpbristol) June 29, 2015
10. Revolutions – St Nicholas St
— Revolution Bristol (@BristolRevs) July 16, 2015
12. Montpellier Park
13. St. George Park
14. Dame Emily Park, Bedminster
15. Greville Smyth Park
16. Eastville Park
17. Wiff Waff, Baldwin Street
— Battle of the Paddle (@botpbristol) August 6, 2015
Not technically a physical location but these amazing guys put on table tennis events across Bristol.
Have we missed any of your favourite places to play table tennis in Bristol? Pop them in the comments!