A Harry Potter themed pub crawl is coming to Bristol
Starting March 3rd from 7pm to 3am, the Harry Potter themed bar crawl will commence.
‘Wasted Promotions’ are promising to take people on a pub tour via some of Bristol’s best venues for an event so big no spell could stop. People are encourage to get in the spirit and dress up in their best Harry Potter inspired attire.
This event has previously sold out in Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Cardiff and Leeds and is now even bigger for 2017
Tickets go on sale at 1pm on Sunday. (Jan 8th)
They are priced at £5, limited to 6 tickets per wizard.
Also due to increased demand, they are also adding a second date on the 10th of March.
The pub crawl includes
– Your pub crawl wrist band (getting you free entry to all venues)
– Access to promotional drink
– Professional pub tour host
– Free hand crafted miniature wand by Paint Me Pretty
– Gringotts vault raffle key
– Prizes for best dressed
– Graduation certificate at the after party