Bristol Dachshund lovers get ready
We’ve got a cat cafe, a cat pub and in a few weeks time Bristol is set to have a pop up Dachshund cafe arrive at the Prince Street Social.
It’s being organised by the Pup Up Cafe, who have hosted events across the country and are now bringing their sausage (dog) fest to Bristol.
The event takes place on Sunday the 17th of November from 10:00 at the Prince Street Social.
You can expect to find a few amazing things once you get there:
• Mingle with daschunds (up to 50 a session) and their owners
• Dog treats on-demand at treat stations to make doggy friends & for photo opportunities
• Unlimited free puppuccinos for dogs
• Competitions going on throughout all sessions
• Ball pits, tunnels, toys and many other fun props
Kids under 8 and dogs go free (but dogs do still need a ticket).