Bristol Dachshund lovers were at the ready
We’ve got a cat cafe, a cat pub and for one day Bristol had a pop up Dachshund cafe arrive at the Prince Street Social.
It was organised by the Pup Up Cafe, who have hosted events across the country and are now bringing their sausage (dog) fest to Bristol.
The event took place on Sunday the 17th of November from 10:00 at the Prince Street Social and featured some amazing things:
• Mingling with daschunds and their owners
• Dog treats on-demand at treat stations
• Unlimited free puppuccinos
• Competitions throughout all sessions
• Ball pits, tunnels, toys and many other fun props
You can see what happened at Bristol’s pop-up Dachshund cafe in the below video.