Glorious close ups of the Bristol Balloon Fiesta
Resident man on Bristol’s ground, Colin Moody was (like 499,999 other people this weekend) at the Bristol Balloon Fiesta capturing the best the balloons had to offer.
1. For some of us its the first time, for others they remember every event and come back proudly displaying their balloon badges. He might be on the ground but he was up there with them in spirit.
2. Its not just balloons, there were some great rides for the adrenalin seekers. This man waits for his turn to be flipped and spun.
4. The sun never stopped shining on Saturday. Here it bursts through capturing a little of how epic this day was.
5. The superb Power Rangers balloons were there, and what fun when hordes of Rangers burst out to entertain the crowd. Here on their way back the Blue Rangers are still looking out for evil. #RangersTakeFlight
6. Have you ever seen powered paragliders write a fish in the sky before?
7. Tom from Made In Bristol TV filmed everything. He now has a flat groove on that shoulder.
10. I got into the basket and this lady helped hold it down. Her eyes were on fire.
11. This GB balloon is making its way up and to the left. Makes you proud.
9 shots of your choosing of the amazing Balloon Fiesta (seen by me) are available for £30. 30cm square prints are printed locally and can be ordered for just £30 and or in a frame for £65. To order just email me at [email protected].
Colin Moody is one of the presenters of The Source on Made In Bristol TV, host for events charities and companies. On BCfm 93.2fm, iPad guru to Bristol’s elders, and a phenomenal Bristol photo blogger. Armed with his iPad, Colin takes glorious photos of Bristol, completely capturing Bristol’s essence.