The Weird & Wonderful World of The Swan With Two Necks
Have you ever passed a pub on a side road and said ‘this place looks like a right local pub’. Well The Swan with Two Necks is the definition of one of these little unknown places. Located in St. Judes on Little Ann Street, we accidently stumbled upon this place on a Friday night and this was a truly epic discovery. Here are 10 of the reasons why this place is absolutely awesome.
1. The name: The Swan With Two Necks
2. There’s Natch on tap.
3. The array of snacks available.
Peperamis and cockles in the same place for god sake!
4. It’s sophisticated…. but only to a point.
5. They’ve even got pickled eggs.
Not just any picked eggs mind, pub style pickled eggs.
6. House doubles are just £2.50. AND that includes a free pump mixer….
7. The bomb offers are extensive and also just £2.50.
Have you ever had a nut bomb or a port bomb?
8. The chalk writing is phenomenal.
By the way you should like them on Facebook. Go on, they’ve only got 70 likes but deserve so much more!
9. There’s probably the best karaoke in Bristol.
10. And the BEST dancing from the BEST locals in Bristol.
Go on… give them a cheeky visit, you won’t forget it!
Have you got a local Bristol favourite pub that’s worth us visiting? Drop us an email to [email protected] and let us know why!