The Bristol Tramways
Bristol used to have tramways running from 1875 till 1941 when a German bomb during the Luftwaffe Good Friday raid destroyed the main power centre.
We take a look at 9 photos of the forgotten Bristol tramways.
1. Tram Depot on Gloucester Road in 1906
2. Tram heading down Bristol Hill, Brislington in 1923
3. The bottom of Gloucester Road in 1932
4. The Bush, Totterdown, Bristol 1914
5. 1914 Old Market, Bristol
6. 1939 on Whiteway Road
7. The Bush Hotel, Wells Road in 1930
8. St Augustine’s Bridge in 1900
9. 1911 Claire Street & Baldwin Street
Like this? Check out more Bristol history.