11 different ways to approach a Shaun on the trail.
There’s 70 Shaun the Sheep’s in Bristol & multiple ways to interact with them. Colin Moody has brilliantly captured 11 different ways that you can approach a Shaun on the trail.
1. As an old friend, slightly intimidated by your new tattoos.
2. Working out route to the next one with your maps while not actually giving the Shaun you are at the proper attention and love.
3. Set up a VIP secure area ahead of your arrival to guarantee Shaun time.
4. Become a miniature version of yourself and approach through a Shaun tunnel.
5. The unfeeling professional runner ‘run by’ (note Shaun’s tears!).
6. The ‘I shall await my turn at a respectful distance of three feet but signal my intent to go next with an angled iPhone’ approach.
7. The after work ‘seen them all so let’s sit and discuss our favourite’ approach while getting the feeling you’re being overheard.
8. This is the most common one. The bow of respect.
9. The ‘oh, we’ve already seen that one’.
10. The Drive By.
11. Respect, but don’t leave me hangin’ Shaun.
Colin Moody is the presenter of The Source on Made In Bristol TV, host for events charities and companies. On BCfm 93.2fm, iPad guru to Bristol’s elders, and a phenomenal Bristol photo blogger. Armed with his iPad, Colin takes glorious photos of Bristol, completely capturing Bristol’s essence.
See more from Sam Gillies.