Write for Best of Bristol
Have you got a passion for Bristol and ever wanted to write about it? Well if you’re into food, drink, music & culture then you should apply to write for us.
What we’re looking for
You don’t need any experience, but you do need to:
- Show a passion for what’s going on in Bristol.
- Be creative with an eye for what works on social media.
If you want to write for the alternative guide to Bristol here’s what we can offer you:
- Exposure: In the 5 years we’ve been online we’ve had 1.3 million visits and 7 million video views. You’ll have a profile with your name/blog for every article you write.
- Free stuff: Tickets for Bristol events, gigs, festivals and new openings. Plus if you’re a foodie a chance to review new places in Bristol.
- Training: We’ll train you in a host of subjects – online copywriting, social media, CMS editing, photoshop and video editing.
If you’re up for it drop us an email to [email protected] with a few ideas.
Bristol’s Biggest Whisky Bar Is Opening Next Week
Black Rock Whisky Bar set to open in Bristol on Monday 21st October The Shoreditch based whisky bar, Black Rock,...
Bristol Pub Quizzes
It’s time for a good old fashioned Bristol pub quiz There are endless places where you can find some good...
10 Awesome Things That Were Filmed In Bristol
The best things are filmed in Bristol Do you ever look at the TV and think ‘isn’t that Park Street?’....
20 Pieces of Bristol Street Art You Have to See
Best Bristol street art Bristol has so much to offer us all, including one of the best (if not the...
74 Things To Do On Gloucester Road
There’s loads to do on Gloucester Road 1. Sit in the beer garden of the Prince of Wales with a pint...
18 Places to Play Table Tennis in Bristol
The best places to play table tennis in Bristol Table tennis isn’t just for hipsters in creative agencies these days....