Top 9 Vans of Bristol
Art galleries sometimes on the move sharing the art all over the city.
1. This is either very fresh or the van is a permanent feature (look at the back wheel)
2. Unusually the best work on this van in Easton is on the back. Looks like an anti surveillance grannie to me. Ironically I’m watching it though
3. St Werburghs now, and it’s like a go faster type tag on the wall behind trying to photobomb this shot
4. It’s Easton again. Not a van, an ambulance but this stick on lettering is good enough to get it an entry here. It’s taken food to the needy and it’s earnt it’s place
5. Edge of Easton by the M32 and its festival food van me thinks, looking at the mud it’s picked up on the underside. Would be nice to snap it with the pizza smoking out the unseen chimney
6. St Paul’s. This one was camouflaged for the area
7. Same artist as Pizza truck so this one must be fam
8. St Werburghs again. This one really has some landscape length to it. Who does those dinos?
9. My fave, and popular with the owner. My dog sighs did this and instead of eyes following you round the room it’s eyes following you round the city. Kobra street art to the right from Upfest and of all the shots of vans this one is the most pleasing to my eye. Deffo a Basquiat thing going on here
10? Go look around these postcodes and find it… Take your pick
Do you know any of the artists? Tell us in the comments or tweet me @MoodyColin and let me know