Bristol’s best flashmobs.
Once an institution of YouTube, flashmobs have died down a bit now. There’s been many throughout the years in Bristol, with a lot you’ve probably never seen before. We take a look at 6 of the best.
1. Flashmob in Bristol IKEA.
3,000 people descended upon Ikea for a random 5 minute freeze over 2 hours.
2. ‘Thriller’ flashmob for Halloween in Broadmead.
3. Flashmob in Cribbs Causeway
The Bristol School of Dancing plus parents and members of Jazz On Tap, took shoppers at The Mall Cribbs Causeway by surprise when they Flash Mobbed to Copacabana – Dancing Fool.
4. Finger gun flashmob in Cabot Circus
Taking place in 2009, hundreds of people staged this mock gun fight in the middle of Cabot.
5. People break into ‘hey big spender’ in Cabot Circus
6. Bristol lightsaber flashmob
The most watched Bristol flashmob where everyone breaks out into a giant lightsaber fight in Bristol’s Cabot Circus on 13th February 2010.
If you want more amazing Bristol videos head over to Best of Bristol videos.